- Solid forged brass
- Handle Set on Long Plate with Thumb-turn - ( Set for 1 Door )
- Set allows you to install the levers on a left hand configured door.
INCLUDED IN SET
- (1) Handle on 11-3/4" Long Plate with Thumb-Turn ( 1 Left Handle )
- (1) Handle on 11-3/4" Long Plate with Emergency Release ( 1 Right Handle )
- (1) Privacy Knob / Emergency Release Spindle ( 1/4" x 3" )
- (1) Handle Spindle ( 8mm x 100mm ( 5/16" x 4" )
- (4) Decorative screws
Handle Set on Long Plate with Thumb-Turn is not reversible lever function and allows you to install the levers on only left hand configured door.
Must also order mortise lock for specific door thickness, backset and center distance.
To Order Door locks click here
How do you determine if a door is Right Handed (RH) or Left Handed (LH)?
When you purchase levers, keep in mind handing. Doors can be left handed or right handed.
To determine the handing of a door, face the outside of the door as though you are entering a room.
If the hinge is on the left, the door is left handed. If the hinge is on the right, the door is right handed.
Some handles are reversible, which mean they are positionable in either the left hand or the right hand configuration.