- Solid forged brass
- Entrance Trim with DESIGN 1420 Lever
- Entrance Set on long plate with Cylinder hole for one (1) single door.
- Entrance Set on Long Plate with cylinder hole are not reversible lever function allows you to install the levers only on a right hand configured door.
INCLUDED IN SET
- (1) Lever on Long plate with cylinder hole. ( Inside trim / left handle)
- (1) Fixed Knob and Pull Handle on long plate with cylinder hole ( Out-side trim)
- (1) Handle Spindle dimension 8mm x 100mm ( 5/16" x 4")
Must also order mortise lock and cylinder for specific door thickness
To Order Door locks click here
To Order European Cylinder Lock click here
How do you determine if a door is Right Handed (RH) or Left Handed (LH)?
When you purchase levers, keep in mind handing. Doors can be left handed or right handed.
To determine the handing of a door, face the outside of the door as though you are entering a room.
If the hinge is on the left, the door is left handed. If the hinge is on the right, the door is right handed.
Some handles are reversible, which mean they are positionable in either the left hand or the right hand configuration.