- Modern recessed pull is designed to operate pocket doors
- Locking Version - Thumb-turn operate on both sides
- Use with: with 2" Backset
- Suitable for Wood Door
- Manufactured in Europe and comes with a 2 Year Guarantee
1 Set Included:
- Flush Handle On both Sides - 2 pcs Total
(Edge Pull Not Included) - Edge Pull Can Be Purchase Separate - HERE
(Hook Lock Not Included)
- Satin Chrome Plated
- Sain Nickel Plated
- Polished Chrome Plated
- Antique Bronze
- Polished Brass Plated
(other finishes upon request)
The No FS028K27 is a square recessed pull most often used for sliding or pocket doors
The face, with no exposed screws, all components are mounted on the door without any tools and fastening screws.
The elements are placed in their seats manually and automatically adapt to the thickness of the door.
Recessed pull are available in 5 plated finishes. ( Special Finish Upon Request - Please call 1.800.481.2335 form more info )
The No F2800 Series can also be provided as a recessed pull w/ key or Thumb-turn cut out.
The template will allow one to print a dimensioned drawing of this product.