- Modern recessed pull is designed to operate pocket doors
- Locking Version - Thumb-turn operate on both sides
- Use with: with 2" Backset
- Suitable for Wood Door
- Manufactured in Europe and comes with a 2 Year Guarantee
1 Set Included:
- Flush Handle with Thumb-Turn - 1pc
- Flush handle With Emergency Release - 1 pc
- Hook Lock w/Strike - 1pc
- Edge Pull - 1pc
- Satin Chrome Plated
- Sain Nickel Plated
- Polished Chrome Plated
- Antique Bronze
- Polished Brass Plated
(other finishes upon request)
The No F2801K25 is a square recessed pull w/ thumb-turn most often used for sliding or pocket doors to dressing rooms and bathrooms.
The thumb-turn operate a deadbolt and the surrounding recess can be used to slide the door in either direction.
The face, with no exposed screws, all components are mounted on the door without any tools and fastening screws.
The elements are placed in their seats manually and automatically adapt to the thickness of the door.
They lock each other in their seats while are mounted
Recessed pull w/ thumb-turn and lock are available in 5 plated finishes. ( Special Finish Upon Request - Please call 1.800.481.2335 form more info )
The No F2800 Series can also be provided as a recessed pull or with a keyhole cut out.
The template will allow one to print a dimensioned drawing of this product.